April 7, 2019

Dusting off, moving on ...

I'm feeling like I'm finally going to dust off this old thing and get it moving again.  Hoping that there aren't too many of you out there, but just enough for a conversation. Will it be intense? Perhaps. My intention is to work through some bigger thoughts that have been making me feel pretty crazy, like this one: The Modern-Day Nation-State is a Cult. Too many hyphens? Perhaps so. That can be the start of the debate, but I'm hoping by the time the debate peters off, as these things generally do, we won't care one wit about hyphens, ellipses or even the carefully placed commas.

And if there is no debate, if there are no readers, truthfully it doesn't matter. Because it is time once again to get going, to practice, to find a voice.

So here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment